Hölle Games GmbH ("we", "us", or "our") is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This Data Privacy Protection and GDPR Policy (the "Policy") explains how we collect, use, and share your personal information when you use our online slot games and related services, including our websites (collectively, the "Services").
By using the Services, you agree to the collection, use, and sharing of your personal information as described in this Policy. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, do not use the Services.
We may change our policies and practices from time to time, and we encourage you to review the Policy whenever you access the Services.
Information We Collect
We may collect personal information about you when you use the Services, including:
- Personal information you provide to us: We collect personal information you provide to us, such as your name, email address, and any other information you choose to provide.
- Information collected automatically from third parties: When you use the Services, we may automatically collect certain information about you, relayed from the third party (casino) you are using. This includes but may not be limited to language, currency, the dates and times of your access, session, game and transaction identifiers.
How We Share Your Personal Information
We may share your personal information with third parties in the following circumstances:
- With service providers: We may share your personal information with third-party service providers who perform services on our behalf, such as hosting.
- To communicate with you: We may use your personal information to contact you with newsletters, if this has been indicated. In such newsletters, an unsubscribe option will be present.
- To improve the Services: We may use the personal information we collect to improve the Services, such as by adding new features or troubleshooting issues.
- To comply with legal obligations: We may use your personal information as required by law.
- To comply with license requirements in respective jurisdictions.
- To support operators or relevant authorities in the detection of fraud or money laundering.
- In the event of a merger, acquisition, or sale: If we are involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or part of our business, we may share your personal information with the third party involved in the transaction.
- To meet contractual obligations, namely, to fulfil our offer of supplying games to players, and offering support services if required.
Your Rights Under GDPR
Under the General Data Protection Regulation
(GDPR), you have the following rights with respect to your personal information:
- The right to be informed: You have the right to be informed about how we collect, use, and share your personal information. This Policy is intended to provide you with that information.
- The right of access: You have the right to request access to your personal information and to receive a copy of your personal information that we hold. You can make a request for access by contacting us (see Section 9 below for contact details).
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that we correct any inaccurate or incomplete personal information that we hold about you.
- The right to erasure: You have the right to request that we delete your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where it is no longer necessary for us to retain it or if you withdraw your consent.
- The right to restrict processing: You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where you contest the accuracy of the information or you object to the processing.
- The right to data portability: You have the right to request that we provide you with a copy of your personal information in a portable format or to transfer your personal information to another controller.
- The right to object: You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances, such as where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
- The right to withdraw consent: If you have given your consent to the processing of your personal information, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- The right to complain: If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal information, you have the right to complain to a supervisory authority.
Data Retention and Security
We retain your personal information for as long as necessary to provide the Services and fulfil the purposes outlined in this Policy. We may also retain your personal information to comply with legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
We take reasonable steps to protect your personal information from loss, misuse, and unauthorised access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, emails sent to or from the Services may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email. By using our services you accept the inherent security implications of transactions via the internet and will not hold us or our processors responsible for any data breach unless it occurs as a result of our negligence.
International Data Transfer
Your personal information may be transferred to, and processed in, countries other than the country in which you are a resident. These countries may have data protection laws that are different from the laws of your country. However, we have taken appropriate safeguards to ensure that your personal information is protected in accordance with this Policy.
Links to Other Websites
The Services may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave the Services and to read the privacy policies of each website you visit.
Data Controller's contact details
If you have any questions about this Policy, or if you would like to exercise any of your rights under GDPR, please contact the Data Protection Officer at info <at> hoelle.games