Remote Gaming/Games Server (RGS)
We help everyone to create real-money casino-games
Partners can purchase a snap-shot of the source-code of Hinterzimmer, our RGS, and it can also be licensed via a SaaS-like model ("Software-as-a-Service") from Hölle Games.
Hinterzimmer is a German word and roughly means "Back room". Coincidentally, "Hinterzimmer" is in German often referred to as a special room where people gamble.
When developing real-money casino-games of any nature, the Hinterzimmer (or "Back room", "Back office" or "Backend") is the software which does all the hard work in the back, which you don't see, and just works.
What does Hinterzimmer do?
Hinterzimmer is a so-called "Remote Gaming Server" / "Remote Games Server" (RGS), which is a backend- and backoffice-service that is required to deliver real-money casino-games for the iGaming industry. This includes several services which are listed below.
Purchase and download of the source-code of Hinterzimmer, or the SaaS-licensing of the product, provides a partner a ready-to-go, off-the-shelf product. The partner can fully focus on the game-development aspects of real-money games and game-engines.
Services of Hinterzimmer:
- RGS Service (RNG, Database-Service, Backoffice, Reporting-Tool, etc.)
- Integration Service (Self-Service Integration Suite, API test-transactions tool, etc)
- Promotion Service (Free-Spins, Discounting, etc.)
- Compliance Service (Various compliance features available)
Hinterzimmer has been integrated with the following aggregators:
- Pariplay, Everymatrix, iSoftBet, SoftSwiss, Relax Gaming
Technologies and 3rd party tools of Hinterzimmer (most of which are "Open-Source"):
- Core: Mysql 8 InnoDB Cluster, RabbitMQ, Redis
- Tools / Stats / Common log: Grafana, Graylog
- Deployment / Code Repo: GitLab, Docker
- Languages: Node JS, Typescript
Hölle Games, which runs on Hinterzimmer, has passed information security standards:
Hinterzimmer is actively used in following jurisdictions:
- MGA (Malta Gaming Authority)
- Gibraltar (Sheltered)
Want to know more about our RGS service? Just contact us!
Impressum / Imprint:
Hölle Games GmbH / HRB 221148
c/o AMI Steuerberatungsgesellschaft GmbH
Kurfürstendamm 193 B
E-Mail: info <at> hölle.games
Geschäftsführer: Robert Lenzhofer
Hölle Games GmbH is licensed by the Malta Gaming Authority as a B2B critical gaming supply provider for Type 1 games under licence number MGA/B2B/873/2021 issued on 08.07.2021.